Here are some great healthy tips to make water the first choice when you reach for a drink.
You have heard it before, water can be pretty blah. But instead of using the sugary flavoring agents you see in super markets, consider something more natural, like watermelon, cucumber or orange slices. To ramp up the taste even more, filter your water using a great water filtration system like a Reverse Osmosis water filtration system which makes drinking water taste better and life easier. Great tasting filtered water provides: better tasting coffee, tea, and juices, more flavorful soups, sauces, and pasta and great tasting clearer ice cubes.
Consider these ideas to encourage your family to drink more water:
1) Add fruits to your water like watermelon, orange and lemon slices.
2) Add Spicy things to your water like crushed red chilli peppers.
3) Add mint leaves and other neat and different items to your water.
4) Put your water bottle in the refrigerator to get the water really cold.
5) While you’re at it consider putting the water in the freezer to create light ice flakes which will be a great refreshing drink on those really hot summer days.
6) Colour your ice cubes with funky food colours to make the water change colour without the calories.
7) Always have water available and in plain sight for you and your family. The more you see it the more you will drink.
8) Make a commitment to ordering water as your beverage of choice when you go out to eat. You will save money and you will be healthier as well.
Make the water taste better and you will want to drink more water. The best way to make the water taste better is to add a water filtration system to your home. A Reverse Osmosis water filtration system is one of the best choices on the market to improve the quality and taste of your water. Avoid the hassle and the expense of running to the store to purchase bottled water and install a Reverse Osmosis water filtration system.