A Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System for the office, business, and even your home.
It is our pleasure to introduce you to our water distributor that can be installed in an office, an industry or even your home. With an electronic control to distribute cold and hot water 24 hours per day, this is the logical and natural choice for all.
- Cosmetically engineered and designed suitable for displaying anywhere.
- Child resistant lever for hot water tap.
- Fully automated leak sensor.
- Hot water tank capacity of up to 2 liters and a cold water tank capacity of 3.5 liters.
- Sufficient inner space for an additional storage tank which increases the total volume of the water reservoir tank to 13.5 liters.
- Additional features include the ability to convert hot water at room temperature.
- Unit production per day: 75 to 100 GPD (gallons per day)
- Dimensions of the cabinet: D35 cm x W33cm x H105 cm
Just think, an abundant supply of purified water at a fraction of the cost.
Go ahead, fill the pot and use it for cooking. Your foods will taste and look better! By removing those excess salts and foreign tastes you'll rediscover the deliciousness of cooked vegetables.
"Just add water" the label says, but you'll be adding Reverse Osmosis water. Water without bad taste, smells, salts, impurities and you're promised great tasting orange juice, soup and Jello. With Reverse Osmosis water you'll get the full value and satisfaction of what you paid for.
Because coffee and tea are 99% water, there can be no better water than reverse osmosis water. The CW-698 water creates noticeably better brews. Imagine cleaner, harder ice cubes that melt more slowly and leave no residue, all because your water is so much cleaner.
Purification by Eagle Reverse Osmosis, represents a big step above filters of any type. You can feel confident that the full spectrums of impurities are removed including those excess dissolved salts.