Eagle Industries Corp.'s 16 benefits of drinking warm lemon water every day.
- Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial.
- It balances and maintains the pH levels in the body.
- Helps flush out toxins.
- Aids digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- Great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- Helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- Helps cure the common cold.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- Strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
- Helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heart burn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief.
- Prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- Helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems.
- Aids in the production of digestive juices.
- Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session.
Packed with all the goodness, make it a point to begin your day with a glass of warm lemon juice. Its cleansing and healing effects will have positive effects on your health.
Eagle Industries Corp. recommends drinking a warm glass of purified lemon water first thing in the morning to start aiding your digestion right away. For more information on purified water please call our toll free line at 1-866-222-9308.